Careers at Northam
Northam’s operations are located near the world’s premier platinum group metal-bearing orebodies. The company has its own concentrating and smelting facilities, and through its relationship with international processor Heraeus, has access to refining facilities.
Northam has been at the helm of technological innovation and is responsible for pioneering innovative solutions such as hydropowered mining equipment which has become a commonly used technology within the mining industry.
Northam views its employees, the individuals who help extract, process and market its product, as important to the success of the company and employees are afforded every opportunity to grow and develop.
- Zondereinde advert - Bursaries (387.83 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - Internship Financial Management (388.14 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - Internship Human Resources (380.1 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - Internship Mining Engineering (383.92 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - Internship Mining Services 2 (297.48 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - Mineral processing learnership (387.54 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - Mining cadetship programme (386.17 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - P1-P2 (281.05 KB)
- Zondereinde advert - Rockbreaking learnership (368.14 KB)