We undertake to uphold the following principles to:
- Implement and maintain sound systems of corporate governance, taking cognisance of recognised global governance guidelines;
- Ensure that ethical business practices and decisions are upheld, and to maintain an appropriate whistle-blowing system to counter any transgressions;
- Take appropriate responsibility for a safe working environment, and to strive for continual improvement in our health and safety performance;
- Recognise and uphold the rights of employees and community members, and to guard against any discriminatory practices;
- Safeguard natural resources, to minimise resource usage and waste, to protect biodiversity and optimise the usage of the land within our custodianship, and to seek continual improvement in our environmental performance.
- Contribute to the social and economic upliftment of local communities through positive engagement and contributions in support of sustainable projects and programmes.
Audit and risk committee charter (425KB)
Board of directors charter (405KB)
Code of ethics (69KB)
Compliance policy (393KB)
Environmental policy (26KB)
Human rights policy (124KB)
Investment committee charter (613KB)
Memorandum of Incorporation (480KB)
Nomination committee charter (247KB)